- Select the table node in the Databases tab tree,
- Open the Export Table dialog from the right-click menu,
- Select an Output Format, Output Destination, and Options,
- Click Export.
You can export tables in one of these formats: CSV, HTML, SQL, XML, XLS (Excel), or JSON.
You can control whether to use delimited identifiers and/or qualified names by default in the DDL and INSERT statements generated for the SQL format, and you can override the defaults in the Export dialog for a single export operation.
The destination can be one of:
- a file,
- an open or new SQL Commander tab, with options for where in an open SQL Commander to insert the result,
- to the system clipboard.
The options depend on the selected Output Format.
In the Data Format Settings dialog you can also specify how to quote text data and how to handle quotes within the text value.
Using Variables in Fields
Exporting Binary/BLOB and CLOB Data
The data for each individual value of this type is then exported to a separate file and a DbVisualizer variable referencing the file is inserted in the main export file.
Saving And Loading Settings
- Copy Settings to Clipboard
Use this choice to copy all settings to the system clipboard. These can then be pasted into the SQL Commander to define the settings for the @export editor commands.