To execute SQL statements:
- Open an SQL Commander window from SQL Commander->New SQL Commander or by clicking the New SQL Commander button in the main toolbar,
- Select the database connection, catalog and schema to use,
- Enter the SQL statements in the editor area,
- Execute the statements by clicking the Execute button in the toolbar or choosing SQL Commander->Execute,
- The execution log and possible result sets are shown as tabs in the results area below the editor.
You can learn more about editing, saving and executing SQL statements in the Working with SQL section.