Only in DbVisualizer Pro
This feature is only available in the DbVisualizer Pro edition.
You can compare different aspects of a table to other tables and/or result set grids.
For instance, to compare the DDL for a table to the DDL for another table:
- Open the DDL tab for the table,
- Open the DDL tab for the other table,
- Select Compare from the right-click menu in one of the DDL tabs to compare their text content.
To compare the table data to the data of another table or a result set:
- Open the Data tab for the table,
- Open the Data tab for another table or execute an SQL query to open a result set tab,
- Select Compare from the right-click menu in one of the tabs to compare their grid content.
You can do the same for all the other Object View sub tabs containing a grid, such as the Primary Key or Columns tab.